11.24.2010

day # 9...

howdy! thanks for stopping by to check out my blog.
Today's topic in the 30day blog challenge is...
A photo I took. 


This is another tough one because there are so many to choose from. :) here are a a couple of lovely subjects I've gotten the chance to photograph...

My perfectly pregnant, beautiful sister- 8 months along with her first baby Zephyr [Feb2010] :
©Lindsay Coleman
*Check out my sister's website here [amazing design/art skills.]

annnnnnnd.....

©Lindsay Coleman
These two photos [above/below] are of the same woman- my good friend- Patrice Patrick at the same photoshoot. She's so versatile and fabulous! November 29, 2009 
Such a FUN shoot!

©Lindsay Coleman

*View Patrice's blog here [wonderful & honestly crafted writings.]


You can see more of my photography at my website:
www.thefavoritepiece.com




Thanks for looking,
Linds







 

3 comments:

  1. Aw sister. You are so talented. Thank you for documenting my pregnancy so BEAUTIFULLY. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you take such beautiful pictures of people. I tend to only photograph things that don't talk or move. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so honored! You are a lovely, lovely photographer! You truly bring out beauty in everyone you come in contact with. A tender portion of your spirit shines through in all the pictures that you take. So blessed to have been a part of that miracle!

    ReplyDelete